Saturday, March 9, 2013

Beginning

Welcome to my blog!

I’m so excited to be putting a little bit of my life down on ‘paper’. I’ve been wanting to blog for quite some time now but haven’t known exactly what to say. See, I’m the kind of girl that needs an end goal before embarking on a journey. I need answers to, what will this blog be about?, how will my blog be different from others out there?. I didn’t have definite answers therefore I didn’t blog. Recently a few special people in my life have encouraged me to just start writing with the confidence that the blog will steer itself. So here goes...

Of course I do have a few things that I’m completely obsessively passionate about, CrossFit and Paleo! The Paleo thing is really what I want to write the most about. I want to share what I’m making and how much I’m LOVING life while living Paleo!



No comments:

Post a Comment